Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Spring Break!(:


Heey there! This is Jessica(: and i just wanted to say my spring break was awesome! First, i rode in a LIMO at Gabbys birthdaay party. We saw the Hunger Games and then went to eat at Uno Chicago Grill. Then, my mom, sister, and i went to my grandmas and got our hair and nails done. We had a lot of fun, i got to catch up on my sleep, and hangout with my friends.I hungout with olivia, alyssa and katie, and we called ryan lopiccolo. During the week i slept over Olivia Bhargava's with Alyssa. And, we had very stinky popcorn. I watched the kids choice awards and watched everyone get slimed! After, many days it finally became EASTER! I lalalalalove easter and i had an ester egg hunt with my cousins and then played pin the tail on the bunny. I ate at Olive Garden and went shopping, while i also practiced softball! Lastly, i found out my cousin was getting married and my aunt is having twin baby girls! Brianna and Melanie. Overall, it was the best and i'd never change it<3

http://www.amctheatres.com/<<< go to this link<<< for the Amc movie theaters!

1 comment: