Monday, March 17, 2014

Invisibliity

What would I do if I were invisible? If I were invisible I would like try to help the world around me. As much as I could cause havoic I can also help innocent people. I would like to play pranks on people like moving things and turning things on. I would try to scare my friends and family. I would then go to the Statue of Liberty and look out on the water and just enjoy the scenery.
I would also go around my county stopping the bullies picking on the other children. If you have a power you should use it for good purposes. I would make sure that any child that was being mistreated would have a good day. Although that doesn't seem like what extraveagent super heroes do, for me, I'd be doing something great. If that ever happened to me I would be so thankful if someone came to save me. That is what I would do if I had the power of invisibility.

No comments:

Post a Comment