Tuesday, April 22, 2014

Multimedia blog 4/21

The restaurant I chose was Bensi. It is located in Hasbrouck Heights, New Jersey. Bensi is on Route 17. They serve various Italian food such as pasta with bread, chicken, and salads. It also sells mozarella sticks, shrimp and seafood, mushrooms, sausages, meatballs, soup, and a lot more. My favorite dish is the Penne alla vodka with grilled chicken. 


Bensi was started in Calabria, Italy in the family kitchens of its founders John Osso and Mario Bernardo. In 1983 they opened a small pizzeria in Tenafly, New Jersey, and it became very popular. Their slogan, "Always Fresh, All Ways Italian," has been spead all throughout New Jersey and even Pennsylvania. They opened twenty-four Bensi's as of today. Every head chef and general manager co-own each restaurant. 

This is my favorite restaurant because my family and I always go there and I really enjoy there food. If Bensi closed down I would try to find another good Italian restaurant. I would try Maggiano's, and other various pizza restaurants so that I could still eat Italian food. Some additional information is that Bensi's hours are from 11am.- 11 pm. 




            

No comments:

Post a Comment