Tuesday, May 6, 2014

RSS feed questions

  1. 1. Why did you select the sites you subscribed to? I selected the websites that I subscribed to because  I thought were interesting to read about. 

  1. 2. Was it easy to find feeds and to subscribe to them? It was easy for some, however, others were difficult because you did not know whether it had an RSS feed or not. 

  2. 3. Which sites were your favorites? My favorite sites were the ones in my personal folder such as USATF and people.com.

  3. 4. What else can you use RSS feeds for? You can use RSS feeds to read new posts, subscribe to websites, to see if someone important updates, save time from searching up various websites, and much more. 

  4. 5. How likely are you to continue to use RSS feeds in the future? I am very likely to use RSS feeds in the future because they are very helpful and bring my favorite websites to my feed.

No comments:

Post a Comment